For Those With Individual Needs...
We provide advice and service to our clients with
- Life Insurance Planning -
Providing sufficient funds for family needs in the event of death.
- Individual Disability Income Insurance
- To continue a steady stream of income in the event of prolonged illness or
- Estate Protection - Helping to
minimize the impact of estate taxes and probate costs to your heirs.
- College Funding - Assisting
young families in the development of programs geared toward the higher
education of children.
- Charitable Giving - Offering an
opportunity to bequeath funds toward charities or institutions of your
choice without loss of assets to your heirs.
- Retirement Funding - Providing
numerous choices through counseling and determination of long-range goals.
- Individual Annuities - To
conserve capital and accumulate interest at competitive rates on a **tax-deferred basis
**Early withdrawals may be subject to surrender charges (contingent deferred sales charges.) Withdrawals may be subject to ordinary income tax and, if taken prior to age 59 1/2, a 10 percent federal tax penalty may apply. Fixed annuities are not insured or guaranteed by the FDIC or any other government agency.
(c) Copyright 2007 Weinberg
& Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
*Securities offered through The O.N. Equity Sales Company Member FINRA/SIPC, One Financial Way, Cincinnati, OH 45242 (513) 794-6794
*Licensed in the states of IL, WI, IN, AZ, FL (Lic #: 040391)